Gearhead Tuck Outfitters, LLC sells and installs Husky Liners aftermarket custom floor liners, cargo liners, floor mats, mud guards and more protective gear and accessories for your light truck or Jeep® vehicles in Belgium, WI. Serving Ozaukee and neighboring Wisconsin communities of Fredonia, Port Washington, Random Lake and Oostburg.
Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
When we say it’s “guaranteed for life” that is exactly what we mean. No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem, we’ll replace it. Capeesh? For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife.
- Made from our ultra-tough UltraFiber material, Husky Liners Truck Bed Liner is strong enough to protect your truck bed—but soft enough to coddle your cargo.
Husky Truck Bed Mats protect your cargo from scratches and minimizes it from shifting around in transit. The Anti-skid surface keeps everything in place. Made from a fade and UV resistant material.
- The rugged and sporty WeatherBeater™ Floor Liners offer un-beatable carpet protection for whatever nature hurls at you. Husky Liners® Heavy Duty Floor Mats are made ultra tough to take whatever abuse you throw at them.
The X-act Contour® premium floor liner offers the ultimate in vehicle floor protection.
Our rugged classic liners offer protection for vehicles dating all the way back to the 1970s.
- MudDog™ Mud Flaps not only look better than other flaps, they’re made from an impact resistant, tough and flexible material. Designed to fit most trucks, they’re so easy to install you’ll be back on the road to off-roading in no time.
Our form fit Mud Guards are tailored to match your fenders perfectly. If only our pants could fit like that.
- Husky Liners® QuadCaps™ protect your bed rails from the wrath of truck ownership. Our heavy duty material is thicker, stronger, and more durable than others which means you can go ahead and slide that junk right over the side. Your truck wouldn’t have it any other way.
- The Husky Liners® Aluminum Contractor Rack keeps your cab cool and protected while simultaneously allowing you to transport longer stuff. The heavy duty, aircraft-grade aluminum is built tough and coated with an enviro-friendly finish which means it will never rust, even when scratched. It’s cool on so many levels.